If we cannot get rid of coronavirus (COVID-19) for now, we need to learn how to live along with it. Here is a summary of precautions to help us understand more about coronavirus,
1. The coronavirus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat). When it is absorbed by the cells of the eye, nose or buccal mucosa, its genetic code will change (mutate) and become attackers and multiplier cells.
2. Because the virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule, it will not be killed, but will degrade itself. Disintegration time depends on temperature, humidity and type of attached material.
3. The virus is very fragile; the only thing protecting it is the thin outer layer of fat. This is why any soap or detergent is the best treatment, because foam cuts fat (this is why you have to rub your hands for 20 seconds or more to produce a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecules will disperse and break down on their own.
4. HEAT melts fat; this is why it is best to use water above 25 degrees Celsius to wash hands, wash clothes and everything. In addition, hot water will make the foam more, thus making the foam more useful.
5. Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol content exceeding 65% can dissolve fat, especially the outer lipid layer of the virus.
6. Any mixture containing 1 part bleach and 5 parts water will directly dissolve the protein and decompose the protein from the inside.
7. Oxygenated water will work for a long time after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide will dissolve viral proteins. However you must use pure oxygenated water, otherwise it will damage the skin.
8. Not sterilization. The virus is not a creature like a bacterium and cannot kill inanimate things with antibiotics, but it can quickly decompose its structure through everything said.
9. Never shake used or unused clothes, sheets or cloth. When a virus sticks to a porous surface, it is very inert. Only 3 hours (fabric and porous surface), 4 hours (copper is a natural preservative. Wood removes its moisture and does not allow it to peel and decompose); 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (metal) and 72 hours (plastic ). However, if you shake your clothes or use feather dusters, the virus molecules will float in the air for up to 3 hours and will enter your nose.
10. Virus molecules are very stable in the cold outside or indoor and in the air-conditioning state of the car. They also need darkness and moisture to maintain stability. Therefore, a dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environment will cause it to degrade faster.
11. Irradiation of ultraviolet light on any object that may contain ultraviolet light will decompose viral proteins. For example, going directly to the sun is the perfect choice. Because the sun has the most natural ultraviolet rays. But you can’t overdose the sun. Note that ultraviolet light breaks down collagen (protein) in the skin, which eventually leads to wrinkles and skin cancer.
12. The virus cannot pass through healthy skin.
13. Vinegar is useless because it does not destroy the protective layer of fat.
14. Drinking is not enough, nor is vodka. The strongest vodka is only 40% alcohol, you need 65% alcohol.
15, LISTERINE, (a germicidal mouthwash), it contains 65% alcohol.
16. The narrower the space, the higher the virus concentration, and the less open or naturally ventilated viruses.
17. You must wash your hands before and after touching mucous membranes, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote controls, mobile phones, watches, computers, desks, TVs, and other items, and when using the bathroom.
18. You must do a lot of washing to keep your hands dry, because the molecules will be hidden in micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better. At the same time, keep your nails short so that the virus does not hide inside.