Why This Product?
The coronavirus can live on a surgical mask for 7 days, however after serious study, copper for 4 hours.
The study followed earlier research that also tested the coronavirus’ life span on household surfaces. The prior study, published March 17 in the New England Journal of Medicine, suggested the virus could live up to four hours on copper, up to a day on cardboard, and up to three days on plastic and stainless steel. To the report, that was in a 70-degree-Fahrenheit room at 40% relative humidity…
To learn more, check this article of Businessinsider for details.
Payment & Procedures:
You will be requested to pay by Paypal (which takes credit card payment too if you do not have a Paypal account) after order is placed. The goods will be shipped within 1-3 days by UPS after confirmation of payment.
Product Origin: Taiwan
Seller: Derfirm Co., Ltd. (Paypal Payment to: Pathway Technology Corp.)
- Anti Microbial
- 300 pcs / carton (gray*100 + blue*100 + black*100, leave messages in ‘order notes’ should you expect different color units)
- 1~2 cartons
Instructions for use:
After washing, the product can be dried in the sun. Natural sterilization and reuse for more peace of mind.
Washing and storage instructions:
- When washing is needed, it can be washed with water and neutral detergent and completely dried before being used again.
- When not in use, after washing and drying, please put in Sealed inside the plastic bag to ensure hygiene and safety.
- After using the mask, store it in a clean, dry and ventilated place.
- Recommended cleaning method: Dilute with neutral detergent and water, then put it in a fume hood. Wipe gently with your hands. Dry in the sun. Do not put it in the washing machine with other clothes.
- This mask is suitable for daily life, not suitable for preventing the inhalation of harmful gases and vapors, anoxic environment, escape, fire prevention, medical and other occupational uses.
News reference from Korea: How effective is copper in killing COVID-19?
News reference from CNN: Fighting bacteria with copper
- News from Chile:
- News from University of Massachusetts Amherst: Copper masks — a hopeful weapon against COVID-19
- News from Forbes: Researchers Rush To Create Self-Sanitizing Face Masks To Reduce Spread Of Coronavirus