- Automatic temperature measurement
- Masks wearing reminder
- High body temperature alarm, temperature measurement accuracy within 0.3 °C, distance 30~80 cm
- Forefront temperature measuring time is less than 1 second
- Record and query the temperature and measurement time of each person
- Biopsy like function to avoid fraudulent records
- Available in multiple languages (Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish…)
- Non-contact automatic body temperature measurement.
- Face detection / recognition and perform high-precision infrared human temperature acquisition at the same time.
- Temperature measurement range 30-45 (°C); Measurement accuracy ± 0.3 (°C).
- Automatically identify unmasked personnel and provide real-time warning.
- SDK support temperature data and HTTP protocol.
- Automatically register and record information, avoid manual operation, improve efficiency and reduce missing information.
- Support binocular live detection, avoid using photo to recognition.
- Face recognition algorithm to accurately recognize faces (unmasked: 99%, masked: 85%), face recognition time < 500 ms.
- Support human motion tracking exposure under strong backlight environment, wide dynamic range ≥ 80 dB.
- Linux operating system for better system stability.
- Support SDK and and HTTP protocols under multiple platforms such as Windows / Linux.
- IP34 protection level (3: Protected against solid objects over 2.5 mm; 4: Protected against splash water from any direction).
- MTBF > 50000 Hours.
- Support 22400 face comparison library and 100,000 face recognition records.
- Support one Wiegand input or Wiegand output.
- Support defog, 3D noise reduction, strong light suppression, electronic image stabilization, and multiple white balance modes, suitable for various environments.
- Support electronic voice broadcast (1. Normal temperature, 2. high temperature alarm, 3. Face recognition verification results)
|Image Sensor||1/2.7" CMOS|
|Camera||Binocular camera supports live detection|
|Effective pixel||2 Mega pixel 1920*1080|
|Min. lux||Color 0.01 Lux @F1.2 (ICR ); B/W 0.001 Lux @F1.2|
|SNR||≥ 50 db (AGC OFF)|
|WDR||≥ 80 db|
|Height||1.2-2.2 meter, angle adjustable|
|View angle||Vertical 40 degree|
|Reco. Time||< 500 ms|
|Function||Support 22,400 faces database and 100,000 records|
|Response time||< 300 ms|
- This device should be used in a room with a room temperature between 10 °C ~ 40 °C, and ensure that there is no heating source within 3 meters.
- Personnel entering the room from a cold / hot outdoor environment will affect the temperature measurement accuracy. The forehead temperature test should be performed after the forehead is unobstructed for three minutes and the temperature is stable.
- The temperature read by the temperature measuring device is the temperature in the forehead area. When there is water, sweat, oil or thick makeup on the forehead or the elderly have more wrinkles, the read temperature will be lower than the actual temperature. Make sure there is no hair or clothing covering this area.
(1) Wall Mount (default without supporter)
(2) Supporter Stand
(3) Desktop Supporter Stand
- Entrance control & attendance records
- Remote management / record query / central control room / remote reporting
- Import and export attendance data through EXCEL